We want to thank everyone for your patience and support over the last number of months and are encouraged to return to live performances. We thank everyone for your part in reducing the stress of the Covid situation and helping us to be responsible.
As we begin again, we ask everyone to consider the following protocols to help us give the opportunity for live theatre:
Recognizing that the health of our audience and actors is important, we are currently following the guidelines as set forth by the Manitoba Public Health Department. This includes increased sanitization, reduced use of paper (and we encourage patrons to help with the use of smart devices as able), where applicable reduced seating capacity, restricted access to performers and stage areas, and more.
We do take the health of all involved seriously and we ask patrons to also assist us in making wise decisions for themselves when choosing to attend a performance:
- Unspoken Waiver – it is important to note that if you come to a performance, your presence: 1. Indicates your are not ill; 2. Indicates that you understand that your are attending a public performance and understand the risks therein.
- Leave applicable contact information when you order. Each person who orders tickets will take responsibility as the contact for your group. If there is any need to cancel or move a performance OR if there is need to connect with you, we have accurate information for each ticket group through this person .
- We recognize that often after a performance friends and family like to stay to chat with performers. For current performances, we are asking all those who would like to stay behind to meet them outside the venue and respect social distancing after a show. We would encourage supporters to send off a congratulatory text or email… or better yet, give them a call to voice your support.
- If there are special requests for seating, we encourage Patrons to contact the box office a few days prior to performance date when placing your order and our attendants will do what is possible for any particular requests.
- Finally, we recognize that during this time there are many opinions, views, and reactions on polar ends of the spectrum. We are not interested in politics nor demonstrations of any sort. Our performances are meant to focus on life, fun, and appreciation of art/performance. We appreciate you helping us to focus on the performance so as to give you and our performers the best experience we can. We thank-you for understanding and supporting us.