Presented by Looking Glass Productions
On the evening of their first wedding anniversary, Mary’s husband tells her he plans to murder her – as he has killed seven times before. Or does he? Is Russel a serial killer or is Mary the victim of paranoid delusions? This chilling tale will keep you on the edge of your seat, and keep you guessing until the final curtain.
Presented in association with the Kenmor Theatre, from the award winning playwright of “Padre X”, Marc A. Moir.
- Friday, June 9, 7 PM
- Saturday, June 10, 2 PM
- Saturday, June 10, 7 PM
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to performance
Kenmor Theatre – 130 7th Street, Morden
- Laura Kathleen Turner
- Kenton Dyck
- Shannon Loewen
- Dryden Dilts
- Emily Wiebe
- Ian Wiebe
- Marc A. Moir
- All Tickets: $30 per person (including fees and taxes)
- All seating is by assigned seats
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Reservations may be switched to another performance, however please make arrangements in advance
- Online ticket sales for each individual performance will come offline 2 hours prior to performance to allow for the box office to prepare for that particular performance. Unless highlighted as “sold out” we encourage patrons still interested in attending that performance to come to the door.
We encourage our patrons when ordering your tickets to choose your date and numbers carefully as other seats may fill up around you.):
- Online through the Candlewick Online Booking page
- Box Office Phone: 204-822-SHOW (822-7469)
- Email: [email protected]